Management Reengineering Study
The project's objective was providing specialized support to the Management of transport companies (passengers and small loads), the ultimate goal being their efficient operation within the framework of modern management and organizational principles. The project focuses on Resources Utilization Optimization through the introduction of new management methods, the Implementation of Standards and Modern Work Methods and the Strengthening of Extroversion.
The project results contributed to the:
- Resources utilization optimization (FINANCIAL, ENERGY AND HUMAN RESOURCES)
- Implementation of standards and modern work and management methods
- Strengthening of extroversion through supporting growth and boosting sales
- Replacement of traditional control mechanisms and management systems
- Establishment of structure and management control through structuring divisions, departments and sectors for every organization